V & W are for... (Christmas Days 23 & 24)

VLOGMAS
I love vlogmas. It's the time when most of my favourite Youtubers post a video everyday that is somewhat Christmas related. This year I have totally loved Zoella's vlogmas. I've really gotten into her the past few months, and her 24 Days of Zoella has really gotten me into the Christmas spirit as I think she is even more Christmas crazy than me!!
I must admit, it's been hard to keep up, as this month has been really hectic. I've only really watched Zoella's, though I did start watching Tanya Burr's. I think in the new year I will just go back and catch up on all the vlogmases I wanted to watch, like Joe Sugg's and Tanya's and the rest of Zoella's.


WOOPS 
You know, I think I miscalculated my advent/ alphabet because I meant this to go up to Christmas eve and not Christmas day and I still have one day left!! Ah well, you just have an extra blog to read on Christmas Day or whenever you have chance to read it.
I want to know if you guys have any ideas for blog posts in the future. I really want to keep my blog going this year, but I never really know what to write about, as my daily life isn't very interesting, so any suggestions you guys might have are very welcome!!

Thank you very much for reading this past month and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular Posts