L&M are For...(Christmas Day 12&13)


LIGHTS
I LOVE Christmas lights. Like seriously LOVE them!! Every year when they come out at the end of November I get really excited for Christmas. I don't believe in the all-out, electricity wasting lights, with scaffolding and all, but I do like the subtle ones that look like icicles, etc.

 We went to Birmingham last week, and this is in the German market (which was amazing by the way, but very busy!!). I wish I'd taken more photos but it was very hard to with so many people about.





MINCE PIES

I'm not to keen on mince pies myself because I don't like raisins or sultanas, but I do like the flavour. I like to have a couple of mince pies each Christmas, and one day I'd love to make them too.
Most of the people in my family don't like mince pies, so I just found this recipe for chocolate chip mince pies. I'm not sure how good they'd be but I'm willing to try!!

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry these two were merged together, but they're both relatively short. I'm thinking I may do the future weekend posts together. What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts