D is For... (Christmas Day 4)

DECORATIONS
Like I mentioned on Day 2 decorations add loads of fun to Christmas. In my family we have boxes of decorations and around the second weekend of December (that's next week!! :D), we get the tree and then decorate whatever part of the house we think looks good.
My sisters and I have our own mini tree in our room and we have our own decorations that we get to use in our room each year, which is totally awesome because we get to feel festive when we get up!


(Sorry about the lighting, it must've been dark!!)


 You can find how I made these here

I totally love Christmas decorations!! I will probably make quite a few this week so I'll update this as and when I do!!

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow to see what E is for!! 

Comments

Popular Posts