P is for... (Christmas Day 17)

PRESENTS
Obviously at Christmas we get presents. I love to make presents each year for my siblings, and this year is no exception. This year I've put loads of time into each present, they're each personalised and I can't wait for them to see them. I'll do a craft blog post too over on Minnie Makes after Christmas so keep your eye out for that if you're as nosy as I am when it comes to peoples presents!!
This year me and my sisters are getting our room redecorated, so we're not getting many things on Christmas day, but I'm hoping to get a couple of things. The main thing is Julie Andrews' autobiography and also a new shoulder bag, as I've had mine since I was like 7.
Getting presents is awesome, but I seriously prefer giving. One year I gave TP a cushion that was the shape of a 'P' and she was thrilled. Also one year, Lilo had a stage of loving LalaLoopsy Dolls, so I made her a little bag with a LalaLoopsy face on it and she literally jumped of her chair and hugged me!! I just love seeing their reactions to my hours of work. I also love the months and weeks leading up to Christmas making all the gifts, and imagining the reactions.

Thank you for reading, yesterday was really emotional so I couldn't post then, but it's here now.

Comments

Popular Posts