I is For...(Christmas Day 9)

ICE, ICE BABY
When I was younger we used to run outside on a cold morning and find all of the blocks of ice and throw them around. I've always loved icy weather. When I was younger it meant snow and ice and being able to play inside all day, and now that I'm a bit older it means cosying up with the family, watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S in the evenings under the blankets.

When I was around 10, I went ice-skating with my best friend. I never really strayed from the edge and just laughed whenever her Dad fell on his bum! I was very proud of the fact that I never fell over, but I think the fact that I never let go of the edge helped!! I've never been ice-skating since then, but I would love to go again, and I must confess I would love to be able to figure skate. It just looks so elegant and beautiful!

 Thanks for reading, sorry it's a day late!!  Today's post will be published shortly!!

Comments

Popular Posts