A little update :)

Can I just say that I can't believe that it's the 14th of December already!? I mean on Sunday it'll be 5 days until Christmas!!
I'm feeling very festive now though. Right now I'm writing this in my room with Christmas music playing, Christmas lights on the window (along with the paper snowflakes my sisters made :D) and our mini tree behind me. And when I've finished writing this, I'm going downstairs to our (finally) decked out living room to cosy up (maybe) with a hot chocolate to watch some F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Who else loves that show!?)
Today my Dad cam home early from work and brought a tree with him! We were so excited because we normally get the tree around last weekend time but it was crazy busy so we couldn't,and my Mum had been bugging us with this 'suprise' that Dad had told her over the phone. Anyway, we got the tree and spent the day decorating the house, and can I say, it looks quite stunning!! And it's not all in the living room like it normally is!!

THE LIVING ROOM
 I love our very picturesque fireplace in the wintertime!!


 (don't ask me why there is a twig hanging out of it!!)

Our home-made decorations tree!!!




 I made these little carol singers last year from toilet rolls! 




THE HALL




OUR ROOM








When I got to this mirror I just had to take a cheeky little selfie in my new Christmas jumper!! :D





 Can I just say, these things are lethal!! It literally just cut my hand!!



Me and Lilo went shopping today to get a few things for Christmas, so I've now got all the things I need and I'm going to start finishing all my presents off tomorrow!! I'm very excited!!
This will probably be my last catch-up post until after Christmas, so I'll see you then but for now I hope you continue to enjoy my advent posts. See you soon :) 

Comments

Popular Posts