Birthday Post :D

On the 10th of February it was my birthday! We started off the day by opening presents and cards etc. The best present was probably A Head Full Of Dreams (Coldplay's newest album) which I got from Jake because I was totally not expecting it and I love the album! :)

My Granny also got me this really pretty ballerina ornament.
                            
 I really wanted to go for a walk on my birthday and luckily the sun was shining nicely so off we went!












We walked around the farm/workshop places that we live near and then headed home for a cooked lunch so that me and Mum could go to a lent bible study at the church based on the film, The Theory of Everything.
We usually have 'birthday tea' on the day of the persons birthday but we had Afterlife (a youth discussion thing) so we had to do that the next day. I chose to have pizza and watch the new Cinderella movie. 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon for a new post!!

Comments

Popular Posts