02.02.16

Today was great. Like it was a really good day. It started off by watching documentary on BBC IPlayer called 'Rise of The Superstar Vloggers' which I didn't get to finish because the guys came to put our windows in!! (If you didn't already know, our window frames were mouldy and had holes in so we've needed new ones for a while now!!) That took almost all day but about midway through the day I decided I was going to do a 30 day Drawing Challenge. Day 1 is Yourself

I don't actually like this that much because my face looks really fat, but it'll do! I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow which is Favourite Animal so keep your eyes peeled for an unbelievably cute panda (or not!)

My sisters and I went for a walk too and I got very cold and took many silhouette pictures!!


















When we got home we got our pjays on and had a hot chocolate, then I wrote this. When it got later and the boys were in bed we watched Divergent.

It was a great day and if you haven't already noticed by the change in tense, I didn't write all of this on the 2nd because not all my photos were loading! 
Thanks for reading, catch up soon!! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts