What I Got For Christmas 2015...

This year, I didn't really want much because we're getting our room redone, but I did want a couple of little things.  As I was unwrapping these things and making a little pile, I realised that it was basically a pile of things that represent me! 


These are my stocking presents; Highlighters, fluffy socks, reindeer earings (I've wanted these for ages!), a Boodle bag, some chocolate, and us girls got some hair bobbles and a festive quiz (I was very excited about that!!)



These were my main presents; Adele 25, Julie Andrews' autobiography, a photo album, Christmas socks, 2 candles, nail polish, nail hardener, a Rubiks Cube (I mainly asked for this because we don't have one at home!), 'The Can't Sleep Colouring Book' (This is so beautiful!), Baby Lips, a pair of jeggings (not pictured) and some pyjamas (also not pictured).



These are 2 of the pictures I've coloured. The pictures are so pretty!!


I just wanna give a little shout-out to the Baby Lips Christmas collection. I bought one for myself and Jake got the other 2 for me, and they are so yum!! The pink one is Sugar Cookie, the red one is Sweet Apple and the purple is Hot Cocoa.



These are 4 of my most favourite things. I'm really sad now because I've finished the Julie Andrews book! :(

You can go and check out what I made for my family on my craft blog, Minnie Makes.

I hope you had a really happy Christmas and that your year if filled with love and joy!!



Comments

Popular Posts