Things I'm Loving...

Hey guys, I've decided to do a bit of a different post today, but it might be fun so here we go.

 YouTubers.
I like Youtube a lot and spend my Friday mornings catching up with all the videos I've missed out on during the week.
 Chelsea Crockett is one of my favourites at the moment. She's an american girl who's about to go to college. She's a Christian and does sort of advice videos and a few make-up videos and stuff too.
Blimey CowJordan Taylor. Blimey Cow is a Christian channel and they do videos on certain topics that annoy Jordan Taylor (who is one of the guys who does it along with his brother Josh). They're very sarcastic and a lot of people get confused and don't realise it's sarcastic. Jordan Taylor is his own channel and he does normal YouTubery videos like P.O Box openings and Q&A's.
Brooklyn and Bailey. These are 16 year old twins of Mindy from Cute Girls Hairstyles. I think they started when they were around 13 and I've been watching them since then. They're really funny and do things like DIY's and challenges. They have quite a big family and they do videos with their siblings too. My favourite video of theirs is when they both got their Wisdom Teeth out. It is hilarious!!
Another YouTube channel I kind of like is Studio C. They do hilarious skits about random things!! Brooklyn and Bailey have done 2 videos with them called Prom Dress Gone Wrong and The Other Parent Trap. They're great!

TV.
 I'm gonna be honest with you, once Downton Abbey finished I thought I was going to have nothing to watch, but then the BBC went crazy on the period drama front. Seriously I think they're just shoving it in ITV's face!!
Dickensian~ This show is great. It basically takes a load of Dickens characters and puts them all in the same setting. They each have their own stories but they're all also caught up in the mystery of who killed Jacob Marley, with Mr. Bucket as the detective. I've recorded all the episodes so far and I LOVE it!!
Call The Midwife~ This just recently started again, and I'm very happy!! I've loved it ever since series 3 (I think) when I started watching it and I'm so glad they kept it going even after Jenny left!
War and Peace~ I've only watched the first episode of this so far, but I'm going to catch up and I know I'm gonna love it!!

Music.
I love Spotify. Even though I don't have premium and have to deal with the super annoying adds that I know off by heart, I love it.
As soon as Coldplay brought out A Head Full Of Dreams I wanted to hear it, but guess what!? They didn't put it on Spotify! And I'm not going to pay £10 for music I might not even like. It was like Adele all over again within just a few weeks!! But then they put it on and I was SO happy and now I love it! A few of my favourite songs are Everglow, Fun and Army of One. I actually really love all of them. (Except maybe Hymn for The Weekend.)
As I mentioned before I was so annoyed when Adele didn't put 25 on Spotify, because although I knew I was gonna love it, I can't listen to it with all my other favourite music!! Dad did download it which was great, and I absolutely love it. 3 of my favourite songs from that album are Send My Love (To Your New Lover), Water Under the Bridge, and Sweetest Devotion.
I've also come to love The Civil Wars again. (A bit of an odd name for a band I know!) I loved them when they brought out Poison & Wine, and I listened to the Barton Hollow album but never really listened to any of their other stuff, but a few months ago I listened to their other album and fell in love. They're so great!!
Also I love Mumford & Sons. They're amazing too. I've literally listened to Sigh No More on repeat for a month. When you listen to them you realise that all your other music is rubbish. Well that's what happened to me anyway.


Thanks for reading guys, I hope you liked this and let me know if you'd like me to do another one like this. Have a great day!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts