14th January 2016

Hey guys, just a random little post today. I basically just felt like posting and although I don't have many things to say, I did want to say that I never have to go to the Orthadontist again!! Yesterday I went for my last retainer check up and boy! am I glad I never have to go again!! Every 2 months of last year I had to get the bus to the orthadontist for a 3 second appointment where she put the retainer in and out of my mouth, then sent me out again!! It was basically a load of waiting around for at least an hour for a pointless appointment and I'm so glad I never have to go again!!  Also it's been a year since I got my braces out!! It's all very exciting!!
In approximately 3 weeks, Lilo and I have a dance show!! We've been practising for ages and on Sunday is our first rehearsal with everyone!! I love doing shows. There's something about waiting around backstage and getting all prepped that really excites me. I'm literally getting butterflies as I write this!! This year Lilo is joining me which is lovely as I will have someone to share stories with and hear from. I'm really really excited!!

For our Christmas present this year, my sisters and I are getting our room redecorated!! We've spent the past months selling our old toys and now have a bit of money to spend on things for our room. I took pictures a little while ago of our room at the moment and when we've done our room next month I'll post photos. I'm very excited for that too.
Basically this month is full of anticipation for next month. Fun!
This week we have gone back to school though. (Not Fun!) I've literally had no motivation to do any work. Hopefully I will next week, because I really need to pick up my (dreaded) maths.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you soon for another random little update!!  

Comments

Popular Posts