Pancake Day:D

So on Tuesday as you may know, was Pancake Day!! :D As usual me and my family had pancakes for lunch. I don't actually think we had anything savory in them, (except banana) we just had SWEET :D :D  I saw a recipe on the computer for toffee and banana and was like "mm mm" but Mum said we didn't have any toffee but we do have maple syrup so I had banana and maple syrup pancakes :D They were surprisingly nice!! For some reason mum had a brilliant idea about doing pancake races!! It sounds weird but surprisingly fun! (I surprised myself a lot!!) At first no one seemed very keen but when we got going the others started joining in.
I shall try to get some pictures on later but I have to ask mum's permission 'cos they're her photos!


Recently I've been catching up on some Downton Abbey!! I'm still on the first series but I have nearly finished it. Last night me and TP watched a VERY dramatic episode. I think it was episode seven of series 1 but I'm not quite sure. I would tell you about it but don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it.
I really wanted to watch the next episode but it was bedtime (who ever invented that!?) :(|  Hopeing to watch it today.

How do you celebrate Pancake day??  Leave your answer in the comments:D
Thank you for reading :)

Over and Out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xox

Comments

  1. Eat 4! proper English pancakes for breakfast that are thin and large that you end up rolling (with lemon and sugar added), then watching the pancake races in town. Then more pancakes at C's social thing we go to every week (I had 3! cheese, ham and spring onions with salad on the side)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts