Hair photos and more...

Heeeey :D Okay so I've finally set up something so I can put my own pictures on here easily!! Unfortunately our internet is being really poo at the moment, so I'm not sure if they'll upload today but I will try!! So as I promised last week I'll put some hair photos on, and maybe even sneak a selfie or two in :P

So on Saturday, I'm FINALLY getting a brand new phone!! I have had hand me down phones for my whole life... UNTIL NOW!!! I'm really excited, and am going to try and persuade my mum to let me set it up!! (she likes to 'help') Luckily she's getting one too so will probably be busy doing that!! I just really hope the internet is okay so we can download stuff. TP is really excited today, because Dad might be coming home with a tablet... Mum just came down and told us that he nearly couldn't get one, but asked worked if he could be 10 minutes late, and he got one!! Well Done Dad!! So TP is very excited now!! And thankful!!

So I guess I should try these photos now...

I got inspiration for this one on CuteGirlsHairstyles 


This was actually really simple, just a load of twists in a ponytail, twisted on her head and bobby pinned!!



This is actually 2 buns, put preferred this side!! (And she had a bald patch!)


This was the after affect of the buns:D


I just really love this picture!!


That's it from me today!! Bye xoxMxox


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts