Herroooo :)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL HAPPINESS DAY!! :D
Hope you are having a good day! Why does it have to be so dull on the official day of happiness!!?? How disappointing! Ah well just because it's cold and wet outside doesn't mean we can't have loads of laughs!!

A lot of my time at the moment has been spent on doing hair. Unfortunately not on my sisters because they have a thing with me not playing with they're hair! No, I use my plastic 'Girls World' which is basically a plastic head!! It isn't one of them professional ones, and it has really brittle hair, which in some ways is easier to do! I've taken a few pictures but they're all on my camera so when I've put them on the computer I'll try and remember to put some on here(!!emphasis on the TRY!!) 

I tried to read Emma but the beginning of it is quite boring so I couldn't get into it. I'm going to buy Sense and Sensibility instead on my Kindle.

That's it from me!! xoxMxox

Comments

Popular Posts