Book Worm:D

Hellooooooo :D So today I woke up at 20 to 7(NOOOOOO) and stayed in bed 'til 10 past 'cos I needed to get ready to go to the Orthodontist. I am sooooo tired!!! And my teeth hurt! They gave me the elastic bands today, I have to change them every day even if they don't snap(or I swallow them!). Wow that's like the only news I have..... Feel like my mind has gone blank!!! 

OOOH just found something to write about!!!! So last week I started reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I read it all in 5 days and last night I watched the film. I think the film is really true to the film, and some of the actors are PERFECT for the characters!!   My mum said that some people that she'd talked to were disappointed by it but not me!!!
I'm thinking of reading Emma next because I've seen the film and think it would be good to read. Bugs says I should read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and I think I will but I gotta buy it on my kindle first:D 

That's all my news for now :) So it's Over and Out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xoxox

P.S I normally wake up quite late!! That's why I'm so tired.

Comments

Popular Posts