Hiyooo:D

Hello World:D I'm feeling a lot more happy this week:) I need to mention though that last week really was not as bad as I thought it was going to be! (Phew!)                   Hmmm I have no idea what to write!!
So I'll just point out a few things from my week


  • On Tuesday Little Women came in the post via LoveFilm and we watched it in the evening (I have wanted to watch it for a while but I had to watch it for my English so this was a good time:D)
  • Today I'm getting my top traintracks in:/ I so hope they don't hurt to much (especially my lip!!)
  • We didn't have dance on Wednesday because Jake had a thing at college that both parents needed to be there for.
  • On Sunday I had my photos for my ballet show, which meant leaving church a bit early take a few photos and walk back again!!
  • I'm finally getting the hang of Maths!!!:D WOOOOOO 
So that is my week:) Will talk to you next time! Over and Out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts