Dysart 'R' US!

Happy 2014!! Next month I have my dance show, and it is actually on my 13th birthday! How cool is that!? I'm quite nervous about it because last night I was watching last years show on DVD and it didn't go very well!! ( I hadn't done a show in ages though so just cut me some slack!) I'm also really excited about it though because as soon as you get on stage you forget all the nerve and just do it to the best you can, and of course you've been practising for 2 months so it's all bashed in to your system!! I really hope the air conditioning is working this year because last year we did it in May and it was BOILING backstage!! Unfortunately the photographs and one other rehearsal is on a Sunday, so there may be a bit of me leaving early from church. Fortunately for me though the Church is very near where we do ballet so I can just walk if I need to! The show is also on a Sunday but it's at 2.00 so it may mean leaving straight after church but that's alright I think! EEEK it feels to close!! I was practising in the living room yesterday because I haven't been to ballet in a couple of weeks and I really need to practise my pirouette!! (I can't believe I spelt that right!) Anyway I'll let you get on with your life now:) Talk to you soon :D

P.S. This is my post from after last years show  http://babsiboosblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/name-that-dance.html (The quiz was on the last post!)
P.P.S The show was actually 2 years ago but I couldn't be bothered to keep saying 2 years ago!




Comments

Popular Posts