Hello:D

:D :D :D That pretty much sums me up at the moment!! I have no idea why but I just feel so HAPPY:D On Tuesday I just kept dancing for no reason! At G4G* I put some music on my phone, put it in a cup and just started dancing really childishly!! To be honest though I was in a VERY childish mood! I think it may be partially me being really excited for my ballet show:)  I'm a little annoyed though because we only have 2 more weeks of January left and we have had NO SNOW!!!:( I sooo want it to come soon. Adults are all like "Oh no please don't snow cos the roads'll be too icy"
 but I'm like "YAY SNOW!!, WE CAN BUILD SNOWMEN!! AND HAVE SNOWBALL FIGHTS:D"  (See I'm so childish:P)
I have to go to the orthodontist on the 21st and I really want my top traintracks in because the removable one I have at the moment is so ugly!!:(

Well I hope you have a fantastic weekend and I hope the snow comes for you soon:)
Over and Out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie  xxxx


*Girls4God is our girls evening on the second Tuesday of each month:)

Comments

Popular Posts