Weekly Catch up...

Don't you just love snow? I do... well except for the fact that it blocks roads and makes traffic really slow and can sometimes be really dangerous. We unfortunately we don't usually get that much here but like just halfway across the motorway they've already had tons:( Last year we actually got enough snow to make an igloo and 2 snowmen in our back garden! I don't actually think the igloo ended  up with a roof or not but it was made with individual bricks and it did look pretty cool. I'll see if I can get a picture for you but my desktop on the other computer was deleted and it was the only one that had my Dropbox account on it(Which is synced to my phone and it's pictures) so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to.



So as some of you may or may not know yesterday was Lilo's birthday!!  It was her 10th birthday so that meant she got to go to Costa Coffee!! This was a tradition that I started actually and you can find my short but very sweet post about it here (I was only 10 remember!!)  http://babsiboosblog.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/hey-last-week-i-told-you-i-would-write.html#comment-form

Anyway she had a lovely birthday and ended up coming home with half a muffin!! She actually got most of the things on her Christmas list so now mum doesn't know what to get her!!
She got-

  1. A Sylvanian Families Ice cream van (I was a bit ocd about the stickers!!)
  2. A Lego Friends stage,piano,and mic set
  3. £10
  4. A bracelet
  5. A book
  6. A necklace that says her name on it
  7. A "Fabulous Fingerprints" Book(It's by Klutz)
  8. A notebook from me:D
  9. Some Maltesers
I think that's it. That's a lot more than I got on my 10th birthday,but I guess I did get a DS!!

This is an amazing "M"
So a catch up on Christmas makes, I've only got 4 more keyrings to finish!! There are a few that the ribbon fell of though so I might redo them, also the "C" has gone missing so I need to find that and finish it! Then after that I've got to make Granny and Grandma's things, buy Nanna and Grandad's chocolate, and if I have time make some cookies!!!(I can always just make the cookie dough and stick it in the freezer to cook when we want them though)

Also Later on I'm going to attempt this... Yes it's Minnie Mouse buns!!( I'm Minnie!!)Minnie Mouse Buns | Hairstyle Tutorial
Video Tutorial Here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0B6KMJIZEI#action=share
(These are by CuteGirlsHairstyles)
Hmm think that's all my news this week, now it's time to get back to some more school, sewing and waiting for Christmas to come...
See you lovely People xxx
Minniexxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts