Hummmm

Well life is pretty slow and manic at the same time at the moment, but I guess that's life just before Christmas. I actually can't believe it's only a month til Christmas!! I've nearly finished my prezzies for people. I've done the ones for my family, well all except Phoebe because she always just seems to be there so I never can!! I'm making my friends some at the moment but I won't have to finish them as soon cos I can give them after Christmas. Well I'm really kinda excited for Christmas. Ooh I just remembered that me and my friend my be starting up a YouTube channel called 'Person'. I know it's sounds kinda weird but you'll have to see the videos! We haven't started it yet but maybe soon! Hummm I really have not a clue  what to write about now so bye XMX

Comments

Popular Posts