Life In Our House

Ok so at the moment I've had a few questions about how does our day go being home schooled and all so I thought I may as well tell everyone reading this.

  1. So we wake up and obviously get dress brush our teeth all those things.
  2. we then go downstairs into our schoolroom at 9:00 and begin on our first thing.(I think I'll tell you about what I do today)
  3. So on Thursdays I begin with this so when I go downstairs I turn all the computers on and begin writing this:D
  4. Then at about 9:30 I move on to my next thing which on a Thursday is 'Sumdog',which is an online maths/reading/writing games program.
  5. Then at 10:00 I do my Literacy Studies which at the moment are about 'Little Women' by Louisa M. Alcott.
  6. At 11:00 we have a snack and break until 11:30.
  7. Then I go on to my science(GRRRR) until 12:30
  8. at 12:30 every day we have 'All Together Time', on Monday we have Geography, Tuesday it's 'Igniting My Writing'(an English book that we do all together), Wednesday it's art:) and today it's Zoology.
  9. That finishes at about 1:30 so we have lunch and break until 2:30( which seems long but it's really not when you have 8 people in the kitchen trying to make their lunch all at the same time!!)
  10. After lunch I do my 'Jump In' for an hour then do my spelling test.
  11. That's school over but we still have to do chores and stuff. 
That is a day in our house:D but obviously without all the havoc added!! Well I hop you understand more about me now:D Goodbye lovely people xMx  

Comments

Popular Posts