Half Term... YAY!!!!!

Today is the last day of term. I'm kinda excited but kinda not. The reason I'm excited is that I get to see my friends and the reason I'm not is because I may get a bit bored (when I'm not with my friends). Stitch is being  really stroppy today. He got angry because he couldn't go on the computer first and he threatened to pull 2 books out!! He really doesn't know how to get his own way!! (Not that I want him to!) Hmm I really don't know what I'm going to write about. Have you read any of my really old posts? Don't thin that you have to because really they're mostly about what I did in school that day! What's your favorite subject? Mine are English and I.T. 

Now I'm gonna set the scene...
 Bugs is listening to music and doing english
Taz is doing maths on the computer
Minnie(ME!!) is doing this!!
T.P is doing her english too
The three younger ones are doing their bible study.

Well I think that's it,I might make a model of the schoolroom in I.T today and put it in here so you can try and imagine it in your head.

M xxx

Comments

Popular Posts