A letter to you all.

Dear reader
Thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate it because otherwise I feel like I'm talking to nobody! I have 7 brothers and sisters not including me which leaves ten of us altogether. I do homeschool and love English and reading. At the moment I'm reading Emerald Star by Jacqueline Wilson. It is nearly my brother's birthday on the 24th of October. He likes playing the drums and last week he did a sponsored drum to raise money for a youth event. Next month it's my sisters birthday and she wants a lalaloopsy doll. I hope you have a good week and if you have any questions please ask in your comments. From Minnie xxx

Comments

  1. Clo has spent all afternoon reading Emerald Star. I'm looking forward to reading it next. No spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts