Summary of the Holidays

WOW!! It's been a long time since I last wrote because it's been the holidays. It's been really good weather and I've been on 3 holidays!!!!! First I went to my Nana and Grandad's caravan with my family.It wasn't such good weather then but it was fun anyway,then I went with Rosie to Center Parcs.We had excellent weather then and it didn't rain the whole time we were there.Then a couple of weeks ago we went to our friends house for their annual summer party. As usual it rained a lot (because they live in Huddersfield) and we slept in a tent in "The Big Field". It was really fun though and we had a mini Olympic games run by Catie. I think that sums up the holidays oh 1 thing we go back to school in 2 DAYS!!!!! I'm gonna be secondary level so lets hope I do well!!

Comments

Popular Posts