Dance

Went to dance yesterday. At the moment we are making a dance all together this time rather than just learning one that the people that kinda lead dance have made. We've got quite far with it but there's this one bit that I got really stuck on but Rachael taught me through it so I can do it now yay!!! Next week we're onto the chorus but Aoife keeps telling us that we may look back and scrap all of it because we don't like it so actually we could be hardly done at all! Yesterday was grandma's birthday and she came round and had tea. Me, Phoebe and kind of Ellie gave her some cadburys roses. Mummy, me, Phoebe and Ellie all made grandma cake that was really big and none of us could eat all of it!! At the moment Joel's doing maths, mums doing bible study with the little ones, Phoebe's doing english and so is Jake and of course I am doing this!

Comments

Popular Posts