Back To School

First week back to school.It hasn't really been that bad which is good. Let's just hope it stays like this. Yesterday was  really rainy,and I think it was our first autumny day. If I was in school I'd be in year 7 so I do most things for an hour which can get kinda tiring. I do cooked lunch on Wednesdays now because Caleb does gymnastics 5 till 8 so its easier to have cooked lunch so he in't to hungry. Yesterday I made caramelised chicken with sesame seeds (but I added pasta) and it was seriously yummy! Everyone gave it a 10/10! I was quite pleased.Hmm I think I need to do my English now so bye xxx 


P.S We got my ballet DVD quite a few weeks ago but forgot to say. There is a part in my dance were I forgot to turn my arm!! Oh well it's been and gone!

Comments

Popular Posts