Name That Dance

On Sunday and Monday I did a dance show called 'Name That Dance'. I was doing ballet and the song we did was 'Mr. Bojangles'. I really enjoyed it but on the Sunday there was a part that we all got a bit mixed up,only a tiny bit though.The changing rooms were BOILING and quite a few people brought fans! That's the only down side. We were the second dance so I had to wait for the whole interval and the dances after the interval until the finale. I did have a good time in the changing rooms though and on the Monday one of the girls in my class had to change her bottoms because she was in another dance as well and she couldn't get them on. When she had she couldn't get them off again! Eventually someone came and helped her but it was so funny!! Apparently all the dances were fab and we're gonna get the DVD of it. Can't wait to see it!
                            Bye xxx

Comments

  1. ANSWERS TO QUIZ:
    1.False
    2.False
    3.True
    4.False
    5.Nearly but not yet so its False
    6.True
    7.False, boo hoo!!!
    8.True
    9.true
    10.true, well if you count next year soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts