Energi In 5 days!!!

Every year I go to a kids camp called Energi Kids Retreat. We all get really excited and this year is Ellie's first so she's really excited. Us girls are doing countdown and I've made a mini booklet called 'Energi Excitement Booklet.' Random huh? Well I guess you haven't met me then 'cos that's what I am. Any way the 'Energi Excitement Booklet' is were I write how I excited I am each day and how many days there are left 'till the big day. Also at Energi this year we are going to Chester Zoo for the first time. Oh and on the Tuesday we are doing something to do with the Jubilee. XD I'm really excited because I can't wait to see my friends that don't live near us. Later at dance we're going to be watching 'Step Up 2' to get inspiration from it.
                            That's pretty much it so bye for now
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX 

Comments

Popular Posts