I love Sylvanian Families...

I do really love Sylvanian Families because you can give then different characters and personality's.If you don't know what they are, they are basically toy animals but they stand up and they are furry.Look them up on google images. Anyway they are really fun to play with.(grrr I used fun again!!) At the moment we've got a hole village set up with all the people out at the park and at the hair dressers/beauty salon.I'm just being all the people but Phoebe and Ellie have both got particular families and houses. Tomorrow (in the game) they are going to school. I really like the school. It's the one that we got for x-mas. I going dance later to help make the dance like we have been for the past few weeks.  Umm I think that is all that I have to say so bye xxx


















                                                                 Signed:
                                                                                 Abigail Ruth Hampton
                                                                                               xxx
                                  P.S. It's Jake's birthday today                

Comments

Popular Posts