Dance

I may have mentioned dance before but not for a while. That's because it stopped for a long time. But it started a couple of weeks ago and me,Phoebe and Jake have been going. Instead of learning a dance(which is what we  used to do) we are making one together. It's going well at the moment and we've got to the chorus already! That's quite exciting because then we don't have much to do (not that I don't like doing it!)  
Now for a quiz:
 True or False
1.My favorite colour is scarlet?
2.We used to have 1 rabbit
3.I have a friend called Tilly
4.I have 6 brothers
5.My youngest brother is 2
6.I used to love littlest pet shop
7.I'm going to proper high school
8.My favorite subject is English
9.When I last wrote on a Sunday it was my first time writting on a Sunday
10.My big brother is going to college soon 
ANSWERS ON COMMENTS
                                                                   Bye
                                                                    xxx 




     

Comments

  1. Answers here!!
    1.False
    2.false
    3.True
    4.False
    5.False (nearly though!!)
    6.true
    7.false
    8.true
    9.true
    10.true

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts