My Top 10 Favourite Books


Follow the other days post, here are my 10 favourite books (again not in any order!)

  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. The Chronicles of Narnia (yes, all 7 of them!)
  3. The Hunger Games Trilogy 
  4. The Divergent Trilogy
  5. The Maze Runner Series (I haven't yet read the prequel so not that one yet!!)
  6. The Appleby Farm series by Cathy Bramley
  7. Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews
  8.  My Story: Voyage of The Great Titanic (very sad!)
  9. Jane Eyre
  10. Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari
Again, if you'd be interested in a review of any of these please let me know and I'd love to do one!
Thanks for reading xx

Comments

  1. Do me a review of Appleby Farm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts