March 2016 Update

So it's already half way through March and the weather is finally starting warm up again. Right now I'm sat on my bed, with the sun shining down on me, listening to last years Summer playlist feeling  veeeery excited for Summer!!  
To mark to new warm weather we went on (another!) walk up the lane. We didn't get very cold and it was nice to have our Sunday afternoon silliness outside on a road!










I've done a lot of drawing recently, trying to catch up on my 30 Day Drawing Challenge, and I happened to redo 2 drawings that I did in September 2014 (When I started drawing a lot more). There's quite a difference between them but my favourite out of all of them is this years Belle.


I also had my first ever romantic dream (about a Youtuber). It took me by suprise because I'd never thought of him like that and it weirded me out. It did lead to a very funny conversation with my friend though. She needed cheering up, so I told her about my dream, so she decided to make these:
Apparently he was supposed to be hugging my shoulder in this (because he did in the dream), but she couldn't find one with his arm out!! She also told me to set it as my wallpaper because he'd "always be with me then"

Then she did this. I told her I'd much rather it was Sam Claflin, so....

She did this.... Basically my friend is crazy

But she cheered up, so my job was done!!!


I also made these, to see what a real face swap would do!!



In other news, Joel has a girlfriend!! I wouldn't normally post anything like that, but she's nice and I have a photo with her so, ya know! Also she's a singer, you can check her out here.



And we shall part with the view of a pretty sunset!
Thank you all for reading, see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts