My Half Term

Hi! I hope you're having a good week so far. I have. Yesterday we had some Home-ed friends come over and we had such a good afternoon! Also this last week we've been packing and getting ready for summer camp at the weekend and Energi next week! I'm kinda getting excited now!! Summer camp is tomorrow until Sunday, and then we go to Energi on Monday!! Last year, I became ill on the Sunday at summer camp, and still felt a little a little icky on Monday, but I'd downed a few tablets so I was okay. I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again!! I'm also hoping this won't be my last year at Energi because one of my friends that normally goes can't come this year, and I don't get to see her at any other time, which is kinda sad :(  I am looking forward to seeing my other friends too though.

I don't actually think I have that much news!! I feel so empty!!! :O  So I guess I'll have to go!! Sorry about the short post this week, but that is pretty much all that has happened this week!! Have a fantastic weekend and half term!! xMx

P.S I have a new craft blog!! http://myminniemakes.blogspot.co.uk/  Only one DIY at the moment but hope you enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts