Easter and other events :)

Okay so I have written this post twice now on my phone but neither of them published, so I'm going to have to write it again!! This time on the computer though!

So on Easter Sunday I got baptised, along with Bugs and 3 other friends:)  Our cousins and Nana and Grandad came over to celebrate with us, and we had a fantastic day! My best friend wasn't going to be able to come, but it turned out that there had been a mix up with her choir times so she could come until 12, which made me very happy indeed!

The Sunday after our friend from church, who had been in the Philippines for 8 months, came back! She so happy and bubbly, so most of us couldn't help smiling for like no reason! 

This Sunday, we did our dance that we'd been doing for nearly 2 years!! We did it twice, once in the main service and once at the end in a different room. The second time went better for me, but TP did better on the first! Anyway it was really fun, and actually felt really natural to be doing it in front of everyone.

In the Easter holiday's I went to get my ballet pointe shoes. I had to wait 2 weeks to wear them though because we were on break, and I was so anxious to wear them! But last week in ballet was my first time doing real en pointe work. It actually feels like your toes are being crushed!! I have practised a few times on our radiator (it actually makes a great barre!!) in the bathroom, and am hoping to be a bit better soon!!

I think that is all my news!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and I shall hopefully post soon! Bye xMx


I did these myself! Pretty proud of them!


I drew both of these! Pretty proud of them too!
Having fun with a new app on my phone!
And last but not least, coming out of the baptism pool!! It was actually squidgy on the bottom and really hard to get out of!! Unfortunately I was the first one so I was freezing!!


Comments

Popular Posts