Hallo Me Friends!

Hi!! :D I woke up today with a smile on my face, because it's so sunny and just makes me want to just run outside!! I love the summer. It just makes me feel so happy and not glum and moody, like in winter. It's funny how the weather can change your mood. I did get a little annoyed this morning, when I thought I'd lost my toe pads for my pointe shoes, because they'd literally just fallen but had disappeared!! I got so annoyed, but luckily I found them, and was almost on time for school. I tried to do a milkmaid braid in my hair today, but I have like no idea how you're supposed to do them, and I don't think I had enough hair grips!!
 This is what it looked like, i thought it'd stay but it fell down as soon as I went downstairs:(

So in a week and 4 days, it's Energi time!! :D So as some of you may know this comes around every year. It's a Christian camp and it is always AMAZING :D This year, my Nana and Grandad (who normally pay for it) could only afford to pay for 3 kids, being TP, Lilo and DD. I had a choice to go to a camp with my friend or go to Energi, and Mum and Dad would pay for me. I chose Energi because I have some friends there that I never get to see anywhere else, and it might be the last time I can go.We thought that Taz wasn't going to be able to go, but on Monday the leader called and told us he'd had some money donated so if Taz and Jake wanted they could come for a discount! Taz said yes, because he did actually want to go and was disappointed when he couldn't but Jake said no, because he had work and stuff he needs to do. Anyway we are all very excited now and looking forward to hopefully a sunny week!! 
The weekend before we go to a summer camp that one of our homeschool friends holds every year. We all bring our tents and camp in a field behind their house. I'm kinda excited because I only get to see these people once a year. We go on the Friday and come home on the Sunday, the day before Energiiiiiiii X-D

On Tuesday we had Girls evening! It was the second to last one of this series:( But Mum(the leader) has set us a final project to say what we've learned and stuff. I'm doing a collage and started it yesterday. I am so excited to see how it finishes!! 
This is it so far. Nothing is stuck down yet, so it may not end up like it.
This is my artwork from yesterday, which was Picasso blue period

 
Full moon last night, this is very zoomed in, it looks a bit like a piece of art!!

   I'm not sure if there is actually anything more to say than I'm very excited and BRING ON THE SUMMER!! :D Byesie bye! xMx

Comments

Popular Posts