More Birthdays:D

Sooo this week we've had a non-book week(We play games, do crafts etc.) which has been quite relaxing:D Also today is TP's birthday! Happy Birthdaaay:D This morning she climbed into my mum's bed after watching TV for a bit. At about quarter past 10ish she decided that she wanted mum to dye her hair! We had bought some henna previously for me but I didn't know what colour it was so didn't want to use it, But of course TP being WAY braver than me decided that she wanted to try it!! After about 45 minutes of hennering she came downstairs with a bag on her head and we played a few games. She was being really grumpy for some reason and in the middle of one of the games she quit to go and wash off the henna. The colour is really nice. It's a little bit orange but actually not bad!! In the light it looks really shiny and beautiful!! (I so should have used it!!)      We haven't opened presents or anything yet but I think we will be either at tea time or when Dad gets back from work.

I haven't really got much else to say so Goodbye XX
Over and out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xox

Comments

Popular Posts