Dancing:D

Okay so a lot of my time is taken up with dancing atm!! I do dancing on Saturdays(and Sunday last week and this week) Wednesdays and usually al the days in between with practising for my show.It is actually only 2 days now until my show!!! I've got dress rehearsals on Saturday and then the show on Sunday and Monday(MY 13TH BIRTHDAY:D). I'm unbelievably excited:D. Yesterday (Wednesday) we went to dance but it didn't go so well this week! First of all we didn't have the music because the person that usually brings it had sorted out her iTunes and lost the song! So we had to use a video that we'd taken of us dancing a few weeks earlier!( it had lot's of talking in it!!) We were all a little tired and weren't concentrating very well, so all in all it was a terrible week!!!
 But the rest of the week hasn't been so bad. Last week I got my top braces in and they hurt for the whole weekend!! In fact my front teeth were numb!! Luckily they're alright now:D We did some Valentine's art yesterday and I may be able to put a picture of the finished art on next week:) I'll also have news of how my show went next week and about my birthday! Wow that's gonna be a packed blog! EEEEK so exciting:D :D


Hmm hope your week'll be as good as mine :) 
Over and Out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xxx

Comments

Popular Posts