Dancing on my Birthday :D

Halllloooo:D The weekend and Monday were pretty epic this week! I had my dance show on Sunday and Monday with Dress rehearsals on the Saturday and then my birthday on Monday too:)  The Sunday was a little bit panicked because we hadn't done the whole show through with all the little ones too. Th Monday was way more relaxed though. The only sad part about Monday was that the show was going to be over:( We only do one every 2 years so I'm gonna miss not doing one.  So on Monday (my birthday:D) I woke up and Lilo & TP made me fried egg on toast in bed:D Then we went into my mum's room to open presents (it's a tradition). I got a watch,that my parents bought at Christmas but saved it for my birthday, some perfume from a friend, a really nice dress that I've wanted for ages that I knew I was getting and £55:D To be honest that is a lot compared to what I thought I was getting! The rest of the day was spent sorting out my Facebook:D (I was so happy) until it was time to go to my last show:( :) I was actually the first one in our changing area and yet I got my seat stolen 3 times!! When I got home from that which was about half nine (a lot later than I expected) and me and Dad watched Lès Misarablè  until quarter past midnight:D!!  All in all I had a pretty epic birthday:)

Unfortunately I couldn't have my chosen tea on my birthday(another tradition) so we had it on the Tuesday. We had a Chinese take-away because we hadn't had one in ages and I really fancied one:) My birthday cakes were like 2 doughnut type cakes and a hot chocolate cake:d

"Hmm these photos don't seem to be working... maybe when I publish it they will... I could always ask them to comment if they can't," (Mum's updated them so they should be fine now!)
Me and my new dress:D

Me pulling a dorky face at my new watch:P

This wasn't on my birthday, but I took it myself on my mum's camera:P

Me waiting patiently for my cake:D 

Me and my (2) cakes:)


Hope you have a fantastic week (and I hope these photos work because they took FOREVER to upload!!) Over and out from a Not-So-Mini-Minnie xxx :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts