My Nice Life...

The blood test went OK! I nearly didn't get it done because "The man with the big white van" wasn't there but we did it and took the blood (Ew that sounds weird!) to the hospital(I got it done a the clinic!). Last week was really warm so we did most of our school outside. Also last week it was my dad's birthday and on Tuesday it was DD's birthday!! So this week was a bit hectic with birthdays! I gave my dad a sock monkey for his birthday!!! (I made it myself)
                          
                                                      Me with the monkeys arms!


We are going away to(near) Colchester in 15 days.
The reason we're going is because we're going to Kentwell. We could have gone for one day but we thought it would be nice to stay and see some old friends and go new places!
I have changed a lot in the past 3 years!!


Time to go now bye X 
P.S. don't forget to comment!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts