Holiday In 8 Days!! :) :) :)

So in 8 days we are going to (near)  Colchester for the first time in nearly 4 years! We're all really excited. Like I told you last week we're going to a place called Kentwell (It's a Home educators day or week, can't remember which!) we're also going to Audley End House, but since yesterday we are going for 8 days (Mum only just booked the campsite yesterday and she booked it for 8 days :)) so we will be doing plenty of other things too. I think we may be going to Colchester Zoo which we went to last time we went. I think for other days we will be going to beaches and plenty of other places :) We will probably be meeting up with some old friends (Have I ever mention that I was born there?) which are as excited as we are for us to come!! Next Wednesday my dad is picking up our new 12 seater mini bus that we will all fit in plus 2 extra!!!! I'm really excited because we've been waiting AGES!! It's really annoying though cos the last one we got was not in very good condition so we had to sell it again! But this one looks fantastic!! OK so next week might be my last one of the school year unless I remember to do one and post pictures and stuff before September!!!    Anywayzz good bye and see ya next week :) xMx

Comments

  1. Sounds great hope you had a great time there's nothing better than a family holiday. With all the things to do there sounds like a cool place to be born. wishing you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex we had great fun and I will try and get round to posting about it soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts