Energi Kids Retreat!! :D

Last week was Energi Kids week!!!! We had SO much fun!! No it wasn't the warmest but it was still great fun :D The first day I wasn't that well but I soon got better with the amount of tablets I took!! Last year we missed out on most of the outside activities because it rained every day but this year it rained on the Monday, a bit on the Tuesday but the rest of the week it stayed dry:D We enjoyed playing on swings, chasing after my hat(Everyone likes to nick hats off each other at Energi!), worshiping,laughing and all together having fun! The talent show was hilarious! My friend sang her own song and was really nervous because she was first but she was absolutely amazing and got an amazing applause!I was very happy for her. I didn't do anything in the talent show because I can sing but I get really nervous in front of people that aren't my close family. The music workshop that I told you about before didn't really work as I expected it to because we are broken into teams of red, yellow, green and blue at the beginning of the week and do all of the workshops in those separate groups, so on the Tuesday the red and blue teams were doing the music workshop and the green and yellow teams were doing tie dye (We swapped over on Wednesday). I was in the blue team so I wrote the song first. We sat in a circle in our teams and wrote a few lines(Same with the other 2 teams), then 2 of the leaders mixed all of the teams lines together and made a song out of them!! So they  told us to bring our instruments for no reason!! I need to go now but I hope you got the fact that we all enjoyed ourselves!!

Gimme an E, Gimme a N, Gimme an E, Gimme a R, Gimme a G, Gimme an I....... GOOOOO ENERGI!!!!!!



LOL!!! XD Bye xx
P.S The weather is really nice now that Energi is over!!!

Comments

Popular Posts