Life At The Moment

Life at the moment is well... normal! By normal I mean doing school all day then going out to our various clubs/places and ten doing chores in the evening. But right this second  I've been asked to move for Lilo to get the rods(They're for maths), Chip is playing peekaboo with Taggy (His blanket with lot's of tags on it!) and everyone else is basically just doing school work. Oh I forgot to mention that the fire is crackling away in the fire place. A few minutes ago it was snowing very lightly but it's stopped now. On Sunday evening it snowed for ages and it was perfect snow and everything but when I woke up I was so excited that I might be able to go outside and play in the snow when I realised that it was raining. :( *sob* . A well I guess this is Britain after all! I think I'm probably done now so bye xxx M

Comments

Popular Posts