This is going to be a long post...

Wow I haven't posted in ages,probably because it's been the Christmas holidays. I think first of all I'm going to write about what I made for people then I'll write what I got. Lilo really wanted a lalaloopsy doll for Christmas but I knew she wasn't going to get a real one (my mum made her one it's amazing!!!) so I made her a yellow bag with a lalaloopsy face on it and when she opened it she ran and hugged me it was so sweet!! For TP I made a phone sock in the shape of an owl. For Bugs I made a tree decoration in the shape of a plectrum(he likes playing the guitar) and for Taz I made a tree decoration in the shape of a drum ( He LOVES playing the drums!!!!!!!!!) for DD and Stitch I bought a sticker book and chocolates(each). I bought Chip a snowman hand puppet,I bought mum a necklace at the Gathering(I don't think she actually knows that yet!!) and I bought dad a burger recipe book which he actually pointed out!! For all my other relatives I made cakes and biscuits.

Now for what I got...
Sewing basket(YAY AT LAST!!), a lovely mask,a book, Imagine Beauty Stylist(DS game),sticky notes from my friend, a french manicure set,headphones, 'My Life According To Me' (that's like a diary notebook thing),hair dye,a hat, a bag,chocolate and sweets. People have been very generous this year!!!!

This week we've just been doing 2 hours of school to get into the mood of school again.
I think I need to close now
Bye xxxx

P.S. next time I blog I will make sure I've got pictures of all the christmas presents I made (except the boys ones 'cos they're packed away with the christmas decorations now!) and got and will post them!!

Comments

Popular Posts