June Update 2017

With June brought exams, summer and last days. Here is a quick rundown of my month!



We've taken a few family days out this month and I'm really enjoying it. Joel is going to Yeovil in September for a year. He's got a worship internship at a church there so he's going to be really busy. This means he won't be with us for Christmas so I'm really enjoying these last few months we have with him before he leaves!



Exams finished! I actually only had 2 (I know, lucky me!) and I felt they went pretty well so this wasn't really relevant to me but I sent it to my friend who was doing her A-Levels. 


I met a cute birb.


Our kitchen floor got ripped out.





We spent a day on the beach in New Brighton with this really happy looking Capri-sun and we all got really sun burnt! It was loads of fun though.

I had my last day in Nantwich! It was a great day, two of my friends and I went round town, had lunch in a place that brought back so many childhood memories and took many photos!










It was a great day and I'm really gonna miss these guys!

I'm going to write another blog post about my year in Nantwich so stay tuned for that.
I've had a great month and I'm excited for the months of Summer I have now! I'm going to spend it writing and relaxing, how are you spending your summer?


Comments

Popular Posts