March 2017 Update

I'm not going to lie to you, this has probably been the most uneventful month in a while. I've had almost 4 weeks of college because its been work experience time and I didn't have to do it because there was no point as I'm only doing part time so I won't complete the course anyway (it's really complicated and annoying). There have been a few great things though, like the beginning of spring, which means blossoms and daffodils. I also had my first ever exam which was technically only a mock but I stressed loads anyway. I got new glasses and had a college interview for college here in Liverpool. I will continue to do a baking course but will have to start from scratch. 
Most of the time though, Phoebe and I spent our first month of Spring watching Gilmore Girls as I had 6 weeks off and it was the perfect opportunity to get a months trial of Netflix and binge watch all 7 seasons. We just finished the last episode today and started watching the Year in the Life. It's weird seeing them all so old and something feels slightly weird. It's one month of my life that I'll never get back but I don't regret it.




In other news, I made friends with a squirrel. It turns out, if you hand feed a squirrel they will become very territorial and chase off all other squirrels. I named him Gerald and I know him by the broken bit in his tail.







My Grandad had his birthday this month so the family got together to have a meal with him. It was great fun to spend time with them all again and I think we sort of ran out of banter which is actually scary.





I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of the Spring sky. I hope you've had a great month x

Comments

Popular Posts