September 2016 Update



I can't believe there are only 4 days left in September! It's been a crazy month of goodbyes and hellos. Right now I'm in Liverpool in our new room after doing more sorting out. I'll give you a run down of the month and go into further detail in a bit.


I've been doing more Disney drawings as that seems to be my destress technique.



We had our last Sunday at our church. It was so hard but a great day. Miss you guys!!








I had my first week of college and it was really good. I made a sugar paste lion and teddy, cheese and bacon turnovers and cheese and onion parcels. I've also got a little group of friends already, one of which is a Christian, and the other two we are hopeful for ;)


We had a leaving party to say goodbye to everyone, and although I didn't get many pictures I did take a selfie before hand because I felt I looked good, haha.


The week after our last Sunday we were actually still in Nantwich, so we went to the park and had communion as a family. It was really nice and a good way to say goodbye to the area.




Then on that Tuesday, Mum sent me down to the park again with Chip because the packers were at home and he was really bored. It was okay though because I got some Autumny pics!



This wigwam we made with my friends almost the year we moved in, and its been there the whole time!!




I wasn't actually there when everything moved, because I had to stay in Nantwich for college but I got TP to send me some pictures and this is what it was like. I kind of want to cry right now just looking at it.







And here we are in our new home. This is me enjoying the Autumn after our first service at the church on Sunday. It's a lovely church full of lovely people (some of which are a bit crazy, but who isn't!?) and I can't wait to see what God's got in store for them. 
It's been a bit weird for me though, especially to start with because I wasn't actually moving with them, I didn't really get the full feel. It's better now, but I feel like it'll get worse when I go back to college on Wednesday and have to repeat (almost) the same thing again.
It's been a crazy month and it's still sinking in that it's almost through. Soon we'll have trick or treaters at our door (for the first time!) and then we'll have to get the Christmas decorations out (or we might just not put them away, haha) and decorate for Christmas. Everything is changing and it's still settling in my mind, but we'll be okay because we rest in the arms of the saviour. 
Thank you all for reading and praying. If you could continue to pray, the stress levels are pretty high here, and both parents are exhausted, so they'd be appreciated.


Comments

Popular Posts