Currently I'm...


  • Reading: My Royal Story: Henry VIII's Wives. I have read 4 books in 1 week.
  • Playing: Polish Blast. A bit like Candy Crush, but not.
  • Watching: Nothing right now (except rewatching F.R.I.E.N.D.S) but I'm waiting (and waiting) for season 4 of Sherlock!!
  • Trying: to not stress out about college!
  • Texting: (more like Snapchatting!) a guy from our church
  • Pinning: Inspirational Quotes. Don't ask.
  • Crafting: I'm still in the middle of a little Christmas banner from a couple of years ago.
  • Scrapping: all the negative thoughts about moving 
  • Doing: my best to look on the bright side of everything
  • Going: to be semi living with a friend during college times
  • Loving: the fact that it's finally Autumn!!
  • Hating: 'Oh no, don't hate, you don't wanna put that in the atmosphere'
  • Discovering: what the next chapter of my life will involve
  • Enjoying: Chatting with my lovely friends
  • Thinking: about what to write on my next blog post
  • Feeling: excited and nervous and sad all at the same time.
  • Hoping  (for): a great last few weeks in Nantwich.
  • Listening  (to): Real Love by Tom Odell
  • Celebrating: The beginning of Autumn
  • Smelling:
  • Thanking:
  • Considering: getting up to get some hand cream for my extremely dry hands
  • Finishing: my drawing of Mulan by painting it.
  • Starting: College on Wednesday!!!

Comments

Popular Posts