Finding Beauty Where You Live.


I've lived in the same place for what must be like 8 years now. It's a beautiful place, and I think I do go on about that on here sometimes, but a lot of the time I get bored of this place, or I wish I lived somewhere else. I think it's really important that we see the beauty in the places that we live and really appreciate the things God has given us. There are a lot of people around the world that would love to have a warm home to sleep in at night, or a peaceful garden without war and fighting outside their door. Even the people you live with need to be appreciated. Thousands of people in this world wish that they could have kids, or a brother or sister, or parents that love and care for them. You might be one of the lucky people that has those, so take the time to appreciate those people. Show them that your thankful they're around.
This world is broken and lost but there is so much beauty just outside our doorsteps, so I challenge you to step outside and look for something beautiful, whether you live in the countryside, or a city, the desert or by the sea, have a look around you. It's beautiful isn't it. And it's all there for you to take in, to breathe.
So don't forget to love what's around you. It's important.


Thanks for reading, I hope this has made you think a little. If you want to share your beautiful finds with me, take a photo and use #babsiboosblog . xxx

Comments

  1. some pretty deep, thoughtful thinking there, my beautiful daughter! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts