Holiday Plans and Moving Friends

Hello again! Humm, what news do I have for you today? Well in a couple of weeks we are going on a 10 day holiday to Cromer.  The day after we leave one of my best friends is moving near where we're staying!! I'm going to miss her so much, but they're going to come and spend the day with us one of the days we're there. I really want to go to the beach with her, because it would be so funny, see she's one of those people who just laugh at everything!

This is my friend after doing a rolly-polly!! She was in hysterics!!


In school we've been kinda finishing things off for the end of the year, so if we get to the end of a book we don't start the next one, or if we get to the next chapter we don't start it because my mum likes us to be at a point where we can stop and not halfway through something when we get back to school in September.

Last Saturday, me and Rachael took the bus down to Chester for Craft Club. We made bean bags, had dinner (shepherd's pie), played hide and seek- which was hilarious!!!:D, and had a small bible study. It was great fun as we all get along really nicely and make each other laugh A LOT!!
When I got home I watched Catching Fire (the second Hunger Games movie), which I thought was AMAZING and so true to the book! I was so glad because the first one kinda disappointed me a little with her buying the pin and everything!!

I think that is everything for this week, I hope you have a great week and I shall see you next week!! xMx

Comments

Popular Posts