LIFE!!!!

Heya World:) So it's two weeks until Easter!? That means only 2 weeks until my baptism!! :O I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time. I really don't like speaking out to people but I'm going to have to to say my testimony aren't I!? I have already written it, and it isn't really long but I think it's long enough for me! I'm going to be the first one to get baptised,  because my best friend has to leave before the service will finish. On Sunday in our evening youth group,  we're having a social night with (maybe) a bbq, and all the people that are getting baptised are going to be having a little meeting with our youth leader.
So I'm guessing that most of you have been on Easter break this week? Well we haven't!! We have only been doing half days though, so it isn't as bad as doing school when everyone else isn't!! We are off next week though and the week after Easter too.
Last Monday, our dance group went to get some tops from Primark in Chester.  Me, Bugs and TP were late for our bus to Nantwich by like 2 seconds so we had to wait for an hour for the next bus to come!! We got to Nantwich just in time for the bus to Chester though. We all got the same tops that are all red.  You may be wondering how the girls got the same tops as the boys, but we had agreed before that we'd get some large boys tops because that's the kind of thing we liked.
That's all from me today so I shall say goodbye.  "Goodbye!"
From Minnie xox
P.S Me and TP were having some fun with my camera!! :P

Comments

Popular Posts